Discover what is possible in your life. Take a couple minutes, hours, or days to think about what is possible in your life? We believe the missing link in many health and wellness programs is the initial discovery session. Discovering what is truly possible can be eye opening and challenging but is essential for achieving long term sustainable change. What is it that you truly want to accomplish? Would you like have more energy, feel good and perform better? Do you think it is possible to have a successful business AND have amazing health? We do! So ask yourself...can you eat healthy without sacrificing taste? Can you plan 7-8 hours of quality sleep per night? Would you like to to be medication free for the rest of your life? Do you think it's possible to live past 100 years old? Wouldn't life be much more fun if you could spend your time truly living it? back to top
Steps to Behavior Change:
When people ask us how OTL is different than any other wellness program--our answer is that we are not a health and wellness program and are instead a health and performance company. We are behavior change specialists helping people find their emotional connection to change. Changing behaviors can ultimately open the mind and let success flood in. By changing behaviors we are then able to truly educate, train, and empower people to REST, EAT, MOVE and, ultimately, transform their lives to realize their ultimate potential. Here are the 5 steps for behavior change.
- Self-Awareness. Recognize the need to change.
- What Do You Want? Get specific and set goals. Goals should be SMART: Specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely. What do you want to get out of this program? What is the best way to measure your progress- weight, pant size? Do you have an attitude geared towards success? Is your goal something you believe is possible? When would you like to accomplish your goal? Example: lose 25 lbs., fit in your favorite pair of jeans, run in a 5k.
- Finding Your WHY! Get emotionally connected to whatever it is you want to achieve. We call this your why and it has to be bigger than your but! Maybe you want to have more energy to play with your kids/grand kids or be able to run a 5k? Your "why" can be big or small. This has to be something you are truly emotionally connected to. Information without emotion will not create behavior change.
- One Small Step at a Time. Start with one small step at a time and build healthy habits overtime. This is what really leads to success. The brain can only handle one habit at a time. Pick one or two things and get really good at that. Once you develop that habit you can go on to the next! Small Steps to Healthy Living is our mantra for a reason.
- Monitoring Your Success. Monitor your change and track progress. This can be your attitude, weight progressions in the gym, energy level, weight, the way your belt fits, or improvements in your blood work.
Steps to Belief System:
Does a calorie = calorie? Is cardio the best way to lose weight? Are all carbs bad? Does Cod Liver oil taste bad? No, no, no, and no! These are all limiting beliefs that can prevent people from achieving results and performing at their best. Here are 3 principles we believe are essential for achieving success. You will find that these principles will never change no matter what trend or fad is going on. 3 Principlesback to top
Fun & Entertaining
These are the 3 pillars to the On Target Living lifestyle. We find that these are all equally important for achieving optimal health and performance. You can't out exercise a bad diet and you can't nourish the mind without sleep. Think about what areas in your life may need improvement and use our REST EAT MOVE pages to help guide you on your journey to health. back to top
Live on Target
Discover what is possible in your life and start taking small steps to healthy living. You will find that this lifestyle is fun, easy, sexy, and most importantly-- sustainable. Become an On Target Liver today. It’s never too late to start! Believe it is possible and invest in YOU! You will find that this lifestyle is contagious and once you start you can’t stop. The feel good benefits are way too amazing. We hope you share our message with the rest of the world and help us on our mission to improve our nation's health one person at a time. back to top